Out of our control, unforeseeable unpleasant situations can arise anytime making one feel completely helpless. But to mitigate the impact and indemnify the finances, an Insurance Plan comes as a rescue.Plus-Points:
The life-risk covers and death benefits provide a good amount and safeguard the interests of grief-struck persons financially.The insurance schemes also provide financial perks and the best ROI, which no other investment can yield. With such assured income, tax benefits under Sec. 80C of IT Act are also availed with this instrument. One can also claim for a loan on his insurance policy.Deal4ask Factor:
- Fast Process: The user-friendly interfaces developed for the robust system enable the clients to easily access our all services and explore the best plans.
- Best-in-class services: Large cover at affordable premiums.
- Trustworthy Claims Ratio:95.70% claims reimbursed in FY 19.
- Comprehensive Protection: Death, dismemberment, and various critical illness and medical emergencies are covered by Deal4Ask.
- Unbiased Consultation:To get the best for our clients and enable them to effectively manage the finances and secure the future, we, with our rich expertise, provide the best possible consultation, prior to the policy finalization.
Frequently Asked Questions:
In case of the death of the insured, claim intimation must be sent to the concerned service provider ASAP.
In case of maturity, we will send the intimation along with the discharge voucher two months prior to the date. The signed voucher and the policy bond are required to be sent for the claims.
Amount received as death benefit is eligible for tax exemption under section 10 D of the Income Tax act. While the amount received on maturity may be or may not be tax exempted, depending on the instrument purchased. Section 10 D of income tax act must be looked up before purchasing the policy as the different plans have different regulations.
After the scheduled date, a grace period is provided but if that period is also missed then the policy will lapse. The procedure to reinstate/revive the lapsed policy, after some time, is provided to holders in the form of written guidelines.
Explore the various insurance and ULIP plans and get to know the best policy for your needs. Different plans have different criteria and the leading edges, so settle with the best-suited policies and ensure a brighter future of your loved ones.
Financial coverage for medical expenses and emergencies with multiple benefits.Life Insurance
Several benefits and assured payment on death of insured person.Term Life insurance
Coverage at fixed payment rates for a limited period.Investment
Compared to other instruments, investments in insurance gets the best and assured ROI. Apart from it, several special plans are there to invest a part of the premium for better yields.